Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 23068 times.
Page 3 of 3
Mad Poster
#51 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 5:14 PM
Any news or updates on this? Been loving it so far, definitely look forward to playing in it.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 2:49 AM
Would love to see this world finished. Looks great so far.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 12:49 PM
I came across this video which might prove useful as reference material.
It's a demonstration video from 1992 (which is very similar to 1988, generally speaking) and it's this crazy new "HDTV" thing the kids are so wild about these days.
So it's 1992 Tokyo in glorious 1080p60. Which actually gives a better impression of the big city in all it's hustle and bustle than any library of photos ever could.

Already renewed for '89!

Mad Poster
#54 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:00 PM
I've been meaning to build in Bankenshima but still can't get it to work.

Already renewed for '89!

Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 7:13 PM
Although it's not exactly made for Japan, I suggest that you designate this world as an Asian Vacation World, so that it gives the lighting and ensures that only Asian-esque names are assigned. When you assign a Vaction designation, all spawned Sims use a special template for that world to ensure immersion. In other words, your maids in Shang Simla will actually look Asian every time, or all French maids in France would be white. This is critical for a World set in an exotic location.

Also, there's actually a Japanese Trait on here that allows Sims to sit on their knees, bow, and use other special traits. By designating this World as an Asian Vacation World, you will also assign the Asian Culture Hidden Trait to everyone automatically, allowing them to eat with chopsticks and sing Oriental tunes.

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Page 3 of 3