Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 77 (Who?), Viewed: 15960 times.
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old Yesterday at 3:49 AM Last edited by BkajnlConcepts : Yesterday at 10:31 AM.
Great to see a new version come out and that you are considering my sabotage / fiddle idea. I have had the self fixing short circuit again. I fixed a broken light bulb and it seem to fix it, so either 1. There is some hidden bug somewhere or 2. The lights are considered appliances. I'd love to continue the grammar checking for you, but when you get around to translation, PM Elddie on MTS. They translated my mod to Brazilian Portuguese.

EDIT: Just seen one of my scenarios show up. So pleased that they have been added.

Hello? Nice to meet you. I'm a rather small Sims 2 modder that well, mods (And seems to post a lot on the forums with seemingly with a lot of posts. Or maybe just around 60 but who cares idk how to count well actually I do but that's a story for myself.)

Check out my creations Here!
just a girl
Original Poster
#77 Old Yesterday at 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BkajnlConcepts
Great to see a new version come out and that you are considering my sabotage / fiddle idea. I have had the self fixing short circuit again. I fixed a broken light bulb and it seem to fix it, so either 1. There is some hidden bug somewhere or 2. The lights are considered appliances. I'd love to continue the grammar checking for you, but when you get around to translation, PM Elddie on MTS. They translated my mod to Brazilian Portuguese.

I've just added debug notifications to the short circuit event and re-uploaded the file. Get it from my post #75. Next time there is a short, the mod will let you know the object. Please let me know about anything worth noting about the issue.

As for translation, I think I'll let people PM me instead, if they're interested in the electrical box.

ETA.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old Today at 1:42 AM Last edited by BkajnlConcepts : Today at 2:08 AM.
Alright, thank you for that. I received an error yesterday to do with the electric box, it is under the spoiler. Will report anything back once I get a self fixing circuit again.

Edit: Have not been able to replicate it. I do think that DEBUG message should stay in the final release when something breaks as I often have many devices. Maybe just without the DEBUG info.

Hello? Nice to meet you. I'm a rather small Sims 2 modder that well, mods (And seems to post a lot on the forums with seemingly with a lot of posts. Or maybe just around 60 but who cares idk how to count well actually I do but that's a story for myself.)

Check out my creations Here!
Page 4 of 4