Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 38 (Who?), Viewed: 5781 times.
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamare
Ok, if you say so. Hm. Maybe that December version doesn't have a fix for ped displays yet? I added them after you reminded me about them.

Not sure what you mean by if I say so ; the load order did remove the conflict in HCDU for that version but it doesn't have the fix for the pet displays. Going to try out the pet display fix.
just a girl
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 8:05 PM
LilSister, it seems that you quoted a part of my answer to olc. My answer to you starts with "Hm"
To resolve conflict with pet display BHAVs, make my file load after Mog's and/or Pescado's. HCDU might still show possible conflict, but you'll get the result you want: YA availability + apartment shopping + no autonomous pet buying.
Banned
DELETED POST
15th Feb 2018 at 8:36 PM
This message has been deleted by olc.
Instructor
#28 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamare
LilSister, it seems that you quoted a part of my answer to olc. My answer to you starts with "Hm"
To resolve conflict with pet display BHAVs, make my file load after Mog's and/or Pescado's. HCDU might still show possible conflict, but you'll get the result you want: YA availability + apartment shopping + no autonomous pet buying.

Sorry Lamare .... it's been one of those days with several senior moments; once you fall down the rabbit hole it's hard to climb out!
just a girl
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 10:58 PM
Pet customers? Haven't heard of it.

Mad Poster
#30 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 2:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olc
personally would love to have pets as customers. is there some mod out there to do so?

The no autonomous pet buying only means that the sims you do not control won't be buying pets autonomously.
This is something that happen, if nothing is done about it. You'll be playing your home business pet shop and Goopy will come in and by a dog...
Then when you play Goopy, he has a dog you never wanted him to get.
We never had a cat or a dog, buying anything in that game though...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Banned
DELETED POST
16th Feb 2018 at 2:25 AM
Banned
DELETED POST
16th Feb 2018 at 2:28 AM
just a girl
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Then when you play Goopy, he has a dog you never wanted him to get.

You get asked before a dog is added to Goopy's family, so I personally don't use that hack. I can always say no, but sometimes I want to say yes to random pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olc
also a hack to make them be able to be train on home for a pets career as a uni sim would study on uni. but all at home. like a classroom for your pet.

How would that be different from regular pet training? Pets would read text books?
Banned
DELETED POST
16th Feb 2018 at 3:45 AM
just a girl
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:55 AM
What? I love absurd. I thought you meant text books.
Banned
DELETED POST
16th Feb 2018 at 4:04 AM
Mad Poster
#33 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 1:03 PM
Finally starting to be clear enough to play, and when I found myself wanting pets at university google brought me here. Will give the mod a try and report back

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
just a girl
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Thanks, gummilutt

Meanwhile, I've tried pet pregnancy a couple more times with different pets and on a different lot and all went as it should - birth after 2.5 days. I don't know what happened the first time. Might have left sim blender in pregnancy acceleration mode or something.
Banned
DELETED POST
16th Feb 2018 at 6:39 PM
Mad Poster
#35 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 9:44 PM
So far so good. My YAs living in an apartment on campus (apthack) were able to call and adopt two kittens over the phone. One day in, and kittens aged up one day when they were supposed to. Interactions and everything seem to be working.

just a girl
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:11 PM
Thank you, gummi.

olc, to move pets with sims from college you'll need additional mod. More on that in first post.

I found a few pet related wants/fears restricted for young adults: to obtain pet, offer pet for adoption, pet leaves family. Enabled them and updated the files.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:12 PM
Back again after forever. Have been focusing on other households so haven't had much to report on this mod But today I added some new mods to my game and ran HCDU, and discovered I have a conflict with this mod. It's MogHughson's apartment shopping mod, found here. Figured I'd mention it so you know when you upload the thread Including conflict report in case it's something you want to try and look in to solving.

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Interaction - Buy TEST
Group ID: 0x7FA083E3
Instance ID: 0x00002022
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\HACKS_AND_MODS\MogHughson\apartments-and-shopping-Mog-20090615.package
\downloads\HACKS_AND_MODS\Z_diverse\pets-at-university-lamare.package

just a girl
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th May 2018 at 8:47 AM
@gummilutt, thanks for dropping by. I've resolved the conflict some time ago. If you load my mod after Mog's, you'll enjoy both effects.

On a side note, I'm having hardware problems, so I'm going to be slow and rare around here for some time again =(
Mad Poster
#39 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:21 PM
Awesome I'll re-download just to be sure I am using the right version, and keep it as it is. Very nice of you to make the two compatible with each other

So sorry to hear about your hardware problems. That sucks :/ You will be missed, that's for sure!

Page 2 of 2